1. Christian Watsons first is Deebo’s replacement if they trade him to land in the first round.
2. Jaguars shock the world even more then we think with the first pick. As far as going with something other than edge or O-line
3. Detroit Lions has the smallest window to mess this draft up if they just let the pieces fall to them. Hutchinson seems to be a lock for the Jags to fumble leaving him falling to the Lions at 2.
4. Garrett Wilson is by far the best wide out in this draft and could be a shocking pick for number 1 I was talking about. The Bengals showed the league a good wide receiver can speed up the rebuild by years. No Wilson is not Chase, but he doesn’t have to be he just has to be the best Garrett Wilson.
5. Age is really just a number. I think for the most part age does not come into factory as many experts believe it will. The league is in a win now mentality and it’s not a giving in 4 years you and the player can reach agreement with the market rising as it has.
6. Even though so many teams want to trade back, I think there will be less trades than most years past in the first round on draft day.
7. Tampa takes advantage of falling QB’s and gets Tom Brady’s replacement.
8.New England takes advantage of Mac Jones former wide outs falling and snags John Metchie later in the draft and if they don’t feel the need to draft could even see them signing an undrafted Slade Bolden.
9. Jameson Williams falls out of the top 20 and could be as low as the 5th wide receiver off the board.
10. Teams ignore the red flags With George Pickens trouble and draft him ahead of Jameson Williams.
11. Charles Cross lack of run tape will end up pushing him out of top 10 and even possibly out of top 15.
12. Tyler Linderbaum more likely a top 15 pick rather than outside the 1st round. I can’t see all the teams with 1st round picks passing up on this freak athlete size is very much an issue but will be overlooked.
13. Stingley Jr. goes before Sauce. I think when comparing the two both are elite prospects at their position, so it comes down to just one thing for me 2019 tape of Stingley a freshman starting for the national champions or A guy that has continuously locked down the American Conference.
14. Georgia breaks record for number of first round draft picks with having more than 6 bulldogs selected off the board on day one. Lewis Cine, George Pickens, and Quay Walker reach the first to push them over the 6 picks.
15. Green Bay does not select a first-round wide receiver yet again but instead takes advantage of the deep defensive class.
16. The Bears pay big yet again to move up in the first round to select one of Justin Fields guy Chris Olave or Garrett Wilson. (2 2nd rounds in 2022, 2 1st rounds in 2023)
17. Jerry Jones and the Cowboys go Unicorn hunting and trade up and snag Jordan Davis. It worked once going for a freak athlete at their position why not roll the dice twice especially with so many teams looking to trade back.
18. Tariq Woolen goes higher than experts predict and could be a top 40 pick.
19. Cam Jurgens and Jelani Woods combine results helps bolster them into the top 3 drafted at their position. Jurgens has even had small chatter about him going ahead of Linderbaum.
20. OT Tyler Smith draft stock picks up steam and lands him in the first round ahead of OT Trevor Penning.
21. Both Chris Olave and Garrett Wilson get selected in the top 10.
22. James Cook is the third running back off the board his pass catching, change of pace play making ability brings a lot to imagine as a high-end 3rd down back at the very least to start out his rookie season.
23. The Jets could win the draft on day one if they decided to keep both their top ten picks and select Stingley Jr. and Jordan Davis giving their defensive minded head coach the stars they need.
24. Vegas is going to show out for the draft. It will be an absolute show case and I believe the draft will hit an even higher record in television viewers following the draft at home.